Jake Paul Has Sent A Scathing Message To The Irishman
Jake Paul has launched a fresh attack on Conor McGregor - stating that he is the new king in town and that McGregor shouldn't have messed with him.
Paul was a guest on The MMA Hour on Monday where he said that a fight against McGregor has got to happen, and that both of them would make $75 to $100 million dollars each.
McGregor appeared to disagree though, as he replied stating that Paul has had two fights and only done 70,000 buys, whilst also calling him a flop and a nobody.
Paul doesn't seem to have taken too kindly to McGregor's comments, as he has recorded a video firing a number of shots at the Irishman, including claiming that his net worth is much higher.
Paul said: "You shouldn't have f***** with me Conor. This is my game. There's a new king in town. I'm running s*** now. Last year, when I won knockout of the year, you were getting knocked out. Fix your calcium deficiency - not breaking your bones - and let's get in the f***** ring and make $200 million.
"Conor, no matter how you slice it, we're just not on the same level. I'm my own boss. Yeah, you made $100 million when you fought Floyd [Mayweather], but Dana [White] took half of it. If we went net worth for net worth, I would s*** on you Conor."
Paul is set to return to the boxing ring next month, when he is scheduled to take on Hasim Rahman Jr at Madison Square Garden in New York on August 6th.